In the 1940’s-1960’s there was Beck’s Dairy, owned and operated by Paul Beck Sr., his wife, Estelle, and later their two sons, Paul Jr. and Gerald. Native Yorkers may remember the West York Dairy, formally located on Adams and Stanton Street, and recall the ice cream parlor that was shaped like a gigantic ice cream bucket. Toil and determination went into years of ice cream recipe ingredients passed through the generations, but quality always with the most important factor. In 1990, Jerry relocated the manufacturing to Lewisberry Rd, where he produces 1,000 gallons of ice cream every week! In 2017, Jerry is still churning 5-10 gallon batches at a time, focusing on providing high-end gourmet goodness to restaurants, businesses, weddings and of course – friends and neighbors who stop by for a sweet treat!